Are you planning to visit Nashville? Do you want to enjoy a nice meal and experience the city from a “bird’s” perspective? If you are, Nashville has many rooftop restaurants with fine dining and a perfect view.
Spring is just around the corner, so it’s a great idea to be prepared for outdoor dining with a view. Since your destination is Nashville, we have prepared a list of famous Nashville rooftop restaurants. Enjoy the delicious food and refreshing drinks overlooking Nashville sites, parks, and skylines. Everything tastes better and sounds better with a picture-perfect view, and Nashville offers both!
Explore the music scene in the heart of Nashville, the music city itself, and find the best rooftop setting to do just that. Listen to music city’s finest country music while enjoying a lovely dinner. Whether you are planning to dine alone, with your partner, friends, or family the setting of the restaurant makes all the difference. Nashville’s rooftop and bar scene has thrived over the years and there are many rooftop restaurants to choose from. To save you time and energy, we conducted research to create a list of some of the best rooftop restaurants in Nashville. All you have to do is pick THE ONE that meets your expectations!
10 Rooftop Restaurants in Nashville
It’s a good thing that Nashville has many rooftop restaurants to choose from. This fact alone allows you to review all the information at hand, like the restaurant’s location, proximity to the city’s sites, rooftop view, menu, and working hours, before making your final decision. Here’s our list of notable rooftop restaurants in Nashville where you can relax and experience both fancy dining and a stunning view.
1. The Twelve Thirty Club
- Location: 550 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203
- Contact: 629-236-0001
- Rooftop restaurant working hours: Monday- Thursday: 5 pm – 11 pm
- Friday: 11 am – 12 am
- Saturday: 10 am – 12 am
- Sunday: 10 am – 11 pm
Inspired by the prohibition era super clubs The Twelve Thirty Club welcomes you with its transcendent architecture and award-winning interior design. Visiting this club gives you a unique opportunity to experience multi-level dining with live music. Feel Nashville’s city beat from an elevated rooftop perspective. Let the Twelve Thirty Club spoil you with great music, a comforting menu, and a variety of drinks and cocktails while you breathe in the air high above the bustling streets of Nashville. If you are trying to impress your colleagues, friends, or family, the club offers you the possibility to organize special events in one of their private dining rooms:
- The Big Cypress sits 72 quests and accommodates 100 in a reception style;
- The Cypress sits 42 quests and accommodates 60 in a reception style;
- The Sycamore sits 30 quests and accommodates 40 in a reception style;
- The Sideshow sits 16 quests and accommodates 24 in a reception style.
Make a reservation in of the best rooftop restaurant in Nashville with live music, and create new memorable moments in its one-of-a-kind rooftop dining experience.
2. LA Jackson
- Location: 401 11th Ave S.
- Nashville, TN
- Top of the Thompson Nashville
- Contact: 615.262.6007
- Working hours: Monday- Thursday: 4 pm-midnight
- Friday- Saturday: 2 pm – 1 am
- Sunday: 2 pm-midnight
Five years in a row, LA Jackson is voted the best rooftop restaurant in Nashville’s bar scene, with a first come first served policy. LA Jackson’s rooftop bar welcomes you with its perfect rooftop view for an evening out or a daily drink. Located in the center of the Gulch, LA Jackson warranties you, your family, and your friends a great time for any occasion:
- If you are after something new, order the bar’s: Specialty cocktails;
- If you are into snacks, try the party snacks;
- For a complete dining experience, check the menu and order your favorite meal, just make sure you order before 10 pm (the kitchen’s closing time).
A great view, delicious food, a variety of drinks, and some of the best Nashville’s DJ’s will lift your mood every Friday and Saturday night. LA Jackson also hosts private events. All you have to do is submit an inquiry and the rest will be organized by LA Jackson’s team. To see all the entertaining information about this rooftop restaurant in Nashville it’s best to follow their Instagram page (@lajacksonbar) to choose the event you like best.
3. Rare Bird
- Location: 200 Fourth Ave. N.
- Nashville, TN 37219
- Working hours: Monday- Thursday: 2 pm – 10 pm
- Friday- Saturday: noon-midnight
- Sunday: 12 pm- 10 pm
This rooftop restaurant in Nashville has a great motto! The Rare Bird says: “Let loose your goose”, so it’s time to relax, order your favorite drink and meal from the menu and just let go. Head to the Rare Bird’s rooftop and enjoy hanging out with your friends or your partner in the great view overlooking downtown Nashville. Once you choose your best rooftop spot order your favorite snacks, one of the small plates or large plates options, or a la carte, and the drink of your choice from the wide selection of cocktails, bubbles, reds, whites, rosés, and beers, and let loose!
If you want to organize a private party or a private event make sure you fill out the online form on the Rare Bird’s website or send an email with all the details for the special event you have envisaged.
As you can see, Rare Bird has it all! If you like it so far just walk into the rooftop restaurant (as there is no need for a reservation) and enjoy the exciting rooftop view.
4. Hard Rock Cafe
- Location:100 Broadway, Nashville, TN
- 37201 US
- Contact: +1 615-742-9900
- Working hours: Monday- Wednesday- Sunday: 11 am – 9 pm
- Thursday- Sunday: 11 am- 10 pm
If you are into special dining, great music, and entertainment with a rooftop view, then Hard Rock Cafe is the place to be! Hard Rock Cafe is the best rooftop restaurant for all music lovers who enjoy a good view. Since 1994, Hard Rock Cafe is one of Nashville’s prime locations both for tourists and locals. This rooftop restaurant in Nashville has a great location within walking distance of many sites that you have to see while in the music city. Redecorated in 2009, Hard Rock Cafe kept its legacy within its new look and welcomes its guests in more than 12,920 square feet, a 378-seat restaurant, open-air rooftop terrace, Rock Shop®, and a great live concert venue for all the music fans out there.
Order the legendary steak burgers from the menu and enjoy a day or a night out on the open rooftop. Hard Rock Cafe has plenty of music memorabilia like electric guitars, records, and more. It will be like walking in a museum of music with the bonus of good food like:
Make an order, find the perfect rooftop spot, and just relax!
5. Acme Feed & Seed
- Location: 101 Broadway
- Nashville, TN 37201
- Contact: 615.915.0888
- Working hours: Monday- Wednesday: 4.30- 11 pm
- Thursday: 11 am- 11 pm
- Friday- Saturday: 11 am- 2 am
- Sunday: 11 am- 11 pm
Acme Feed & Seed is a popular rooftop restaurant in Nashville that guarantees great fun. The restaurant has three floors and an open-air rooftop bar. Acme welcomes its guests in 22,000 square feet of space and unique entertainment on each of its floors:
- The first floor offers varied, fast-casual cuisine, 28 beers on tap, common tables, and live music as well as branded merchandise in The Acme Farm Store;
- The second floor has a lounge and bar with cozy group spaces, classic games, a shareable menu, drinks menu (craft cocktails, a wide bourbon/whiskey collection, and different seasonal and craft beers);
- The third floor known as The Hatchery has the biggest one-level event and music setting that is also available for organizing special private events. For more information on how to book The Hatchery for your party, you can check out Acme’s events page;
- On the rooftop, you can dine and enjoy the view at the open-air rooftop bar overlooking the entire downtown area. The Acme’s rooftop is a place of many events where you can try some of the delicious food and drinks from the HAPPY HOUR, LUNCH & DINNER, DRINKS, and SUSHI menu, or if you are on a special diet you can order from the dietary restrictions menu.
Choose one of the many great music events and feel the atmosphere in one of the best rooftop restaurants in Nashville!
- Location: 1000 Broadway
- Nashville, TN 37203
- Contact: 615-622-4063
- Working hours: Sunday- Thursday: 4 pm- close
- Friday- Saturday: 3 pm- close
- Happy hour: Monday- Thursday: 5 pm- 7 pm
Experience the glamorous rooftop bar overlooking downtown Nashville in Lou/Na twenty-five floors above the city. This rooftop restaurant in Nashville has a breathtaking view and scenery. Whether you are a newcomer or a regular visitor to the Nashville rooftop scene the Lou/Na rooftop is a must-see spot. Enjoy your drink with a mix of shareable plates from the menu. Lou/Na is perfect for a romantic night out or an evening with friends and great live music. There are many events to choose from along with the famous Happy Hour where you can have the best sunset view and your drink at the best happy hour prices. Lou/Na also offers you the opportunity to organize:
- Special private celebrations like engagement and birthday parties, anniversaries, and much more; Organize the best party on Lou/Na’s glamorous rooftop and impress your friends and loved ones;
- Corporate events to celebrate the company’s accomplishments.
Wait no longer! Start making plans and visit the highest and most glamorous rooftop restaurant in Nashville!
7. L27 Rooftop Lounge
- Location: 807 Clark Place
- Nashville, TN 37203
- Contact: 629.800.5070
- Working hours: Daily: 12 pm- 12 am
- Kitchen: 12 pm- 11 pm
L27 Rooftop Lounge will take your breath away with its rooftop on the twenty-seventh floor above Nashville’s busy downtown. This rooftop restaurant in Nashville is an ideal retreat from your busy day or site-seeing agenda. It is a place where you can enjoy so many amenities, starting from great cocktails (lemonade stand, rye tai, cherry blossom, mint to be, etc.) to delicious food:
- Starters (Caprese toast and truffled grits risotto);
- Shareable (Grilled octopus, fries, Brussels sprouts, and more);
- Salads (Caesar salad and smoked beet salad);
- Mains (Asian braised pork, turkey and wagyu burger, bucatini pasta, and more).
The L27 Rooftop Lounge has a guest policy that doesn’t necessarily require a reservation but encourages one. Besides the stunning view and delicious food, the Lounge organizes many live music events for your entertainment. Some of the best country music performers can be seen at the L27 Rooftop Lounge in the summer. If you are planning a private event for 25 guests or more the best way to organize it is to contact the L27 Lounge via email: [email protected]
So, whether you are looking for a couple’s night out, planning an evening with friends, or hosting a private event L27 has everything you need including the perfect view!
- Location: 401 Union Street
- Nashville, TN 37219
- Contact: (615) 988-7333
- Happy hours: Monday- Thursday: 4 pm- 6 pm
- Kitchen: 12 pm- 11 pm
Ellington’s is another amazing rooftop restaurant in Nashville where you can enjoy the indoor and outdoor rooftop setting. Located on the fourth floor of the Fairlane Hotel it welcomes you and your friends with a special vibe and view. Whether you want to have a drink after work at Nashville’s favorite happy hour and try some of the best-crafted cocktails, or just chill in the evening on the wraparound terrace you will surely enjoy Ellington’s soothing atmosphere. Choose your favorite meal from the following menus:
If you want to wine and dine at Ellington’s rooftop make a reservation. For private events, you should request more information to learn more about the restaurant’s offers and of course, discuss the details.
9. Bobby Hotel
Location: 230 4th Ave N,
- Nashville, TN 37219
- Contact: (615) 782-7100
- Rooftop lounge bar working hours:
- Monday – Thursday: First seating at 2 pm, last seating at 8:45 pm
- Friday: First seating at 2 pm, last seating at 10:30 pm
- Saturday: First seating at noon, last seating at 9:30 pm
- Sunday: First seating at noon, last seating at 7:15 pm
Bobby Hotel has a lovely rooftop lounge bar that is available for regular, special, and private events where your guests of honor can enjoy delicious meals and drinks surrounded by downtown views. Even though reservations aren’t mandatory they are welcomed. For a regular night out you can make a reservation powered by Tock directly through the hotel’s webpage. If you are interested in hosting a private party at the Rooftop Lounge you will need to:
- Send a private email to [email protected] for organizing a private event for up to 20 guests;
- Submit an event inquiry form on the hotel’s events page if you are planning a party for more than 20 guests.
You can enjoy Bobby’s Hotel rooftop both in winter and summer. Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in the “Camp Bobby” rooftop lounge winter experience. Have a drink or two near the campfire igloos that accommodate six guests for ninety minutes. In summer the rooftop lounge is known for its parties especially the one for the 4th of July. Don’t miss the winter or summer Bobby’s rooftop lounge experience if you are looking for something unique and special!
10.Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina
- Location: 201 8th Avenue South
- Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Working hours: Sunday- Thursday: 5 pm- 11 pm
- Friday- Saturday: 5 pm-midnight
Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina is a rooftop restaurant in Nashville with a classy sky-high setting. The 360-degree views of the Nashville skyline are amazing. This restaurant offers the best meals cooked by the Michelin Star chef Michael Mina. Once you visit it, you will have a hard time deciding on the specialties like American and Kobe beef, and wagyu, as well as the freshest seafood and shellfish. Bourbon Steak will charm you with its dishes, service, and award-winning wine program with more than 800 from the world’s most famous wine-producing areas. If you like it so far, make a reservation and have the best time in one of Nashville’s rooftop restaurants. For special requests email the restaurant’s reservations team and enjoy:
- The amazing panoramic views from the rooftop lounge;
- The crafted cocktails and unique lounge design;
- The meals and beverage book because the restaurant’s motto is the famous Mark Twain quote: “ Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough”.
When it comes to great rooftop entertainment Nashville is a city that never sleeps. We tried to show you a glimpse of the Nashville rooftop restaurant scene, so you won’t miss out on the fun while you visit Nashville. Check out the details for each rooftop restaurant in Nashville before you choose the one you like best. Or, if you are indecisive and have time to spare visit all of them. Either way, you are in for a stunning view overlooking Nashville, accompanied by delicious food and drinks!